Wednesday, October 10, 2012


The Introduction
Hello,

My name is Amanpreet, a 22 year old guy, expecting less from this world and wants to give back a lot to the society

I did my B.Tech. in Electrical Engg. from Chitkara University, and joined Wipro Technologies after completion of my degree and now pursuing my PGDM degree from Lal Bahadur Shastri Insittute of Management.

My first Mentor of Marketing is Mr. Samaksh Chadha, My Senior in engineering college and second is Mr. Philip Kotler, the father of Marketing; Latter being more effective because of his various logic, fundas and Marketing principles.

Marketing as per Kotler 
The man who's been called the "messiah of marketing".
 Marketing has undergone a sea change in the three decades. In Mumbai to address a seminar on "Marketing For Results", Kotler says even his 4Ps theory (product, price, place and promotion), that's taught in every kindergarten marketing course, could do with some additions.
"Several Ps are missing. People, packaging...," he proceeds to take class on the A-B-Cs of marketing. The three As that every marketer should swear by are "awareness, availability and access" and the CCDV concept is to "create, communicate and deliver value".

Believing that I would be able to give thrilling and highly intellectual insights of the world of marketing :)

Cheers,
Amanpreet

No comments:

Post a Comment